Your home is your castle. But you don’t want a cold, drafty castle, do you?
If your furnace isn’t keeping you cozy or sounds like a stampede of knights in full armor riding through your house, then call On Time Home Services, Bakersfield’s premiere Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning specialists. We’re in business to keep you comfortable.
When your heater or furnace acts up, here’s what you can expect from us:
- An appointment time that’s convenient for you
- A qualified, friendly technician who shows up on time
- The same great rate from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Free 2nd opinions
- A firm quote for anything we do
- A written warranty, if that applies
Tell us what’s going on. We’ll talk you through some possible solutions and/or make an appointment to take a look at your furnace. (Don’t worry, before we do anything, we’ll give you an estimate. No surprises.)
Do an end run on furnace repairs
Most furnaces are gas, not electric, and you know better than to mess with gas appliances. So before the first blast of winter strikes, let us perform a seasonal check on your system. Here’s what we’ll do:
- Inspect the system for heating factor
- Identify any leaks in ductwork
- Replace filters
- Check thermostat
- Provide a report on the state of your system